This green smoothie couldn’t get anymore green with its mixture of cucumber, spinach, lime, kiwi and avocado. Pineapple and fruit juice give it a touch of sweetness and balance out the flavors so that you can get this one down without plugging the nose! If you like the spiciness of ginger, you can add a touch as well for some kick.
- orange juice – no sugar added
- lime juice – freshly squeezed
- ginger – this is optional for some kick
- cucumber – with the skin on
- baby spinach leaves
- frozen pineapple chunks
- frozen avocado chunks
How to Make it
- Add to blender. Add all of the ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend. Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve. Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve immediately!
This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only from using online calculators.
Nutrition information per serving:
- Calories 478
- Total Fat 18.8g
- Saturated Fat 2.6g
- Sodium 42mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5g
- Total Sugars 57.4g
- Protein 6g
- Calcium 98mg
- Iron 4mg
- Potassium 1504mg
As you can see, with all of the fruits and vegetables in this smoothie, it is a fiber powerhouse!
Did you enjoy this healthy green smoothie recipe? Let me know in the comments and please share it.
- 1/2 cup orange juice - no sugar added
- 1 tablespoon lime juice - freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon ginger - grated
- 1 small kiwi - peeled and quartered
- 1 inch piece of cucumber - with the skin on
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen avocado chunks
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Nutrition information on SoSmoothie is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only from online calculators.