With only three ingredients, this tropical smoothie is bright, fruity and simple to make. The frozen bananas provide thick, creamy goodness and you’re going to get a hit of mango and pineapple flavor reminiscent of hot days on the beach!
- mango juice – Go for the 100% mango juice. meaning it has no added sugar.
- frozen pineapple chunks – You can freeze your own pineapple or buy pre-frozen chunks from the grocery store.
- frozen banana slices – You can also find these pre-frozen in the store.
How to Make it
- Fill blender. Add the ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend. Start blending on low speed and then blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour. Pour into a glass. Add some fun, tropical decorations/garnishes if desired and serve!
Tropical Smoothie Nutrition Information
This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only from using online calculators.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- Calories 577
- Total Fat 0.5g
- Saturated Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 6mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.5g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g
- Total Sugars 122.9g
- Protein 1.8g
- Calcium 26mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 514mg
Did you enjoy this tropical smoothie recipe? Let me know in the comments and please share!
MORE SMOOTHIES WE’VE BEEN BUSY BLENDING:
3 Ingredient Tropical Smoothie
- 3/4 cup mango juice - 100% juice with no sugar added
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
- Add the ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Start blending on low speed and then blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve!
Nutrition information on SoSmoothie is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only from online calculators.